Kids’ and Critters Parade
Sponsored By Liberated Salon
Directors in Charge: Lesley Ruggles
Theme: Growing Toward The Future
Thursday – 6:30 P.M.
Ages for parade are infant through 6th grade. Parade will form at the Second Stage, near the square. Parade will go north on Main Street. The parade will conclude at the Main stage. Critters must be in a cage or on a leash and accompanied by a kid. Kid’s organizations and music is encourage.
Registration begins at 5:15 p.m. You must be registered by 5:45 to be eligible for judging. “Pre-Registration Available”. If you pre-register you do not need to be there until 5:45. Judging starts promptly at 5:45 p.m. Parade starts at 6:30 p.m.
- For the safety of others after the parade, please remove animals from the street fair area.
- Little Miss Tomato will be the parade marshal.
- ALL ANIMAL ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO COMMITTEE APPROVAL. No large animals will be permitted.
1. Best Costumed Entry
2. Best Theme Entry
3. Most Humorous Entry
4. Best Decorated Motorized Entry
5. Best Decorated Bike or Trike Entry
6. Best Pet Entry
7. Best Musical Entry
8. Best Organization Entry
9. Directors’ Award & Plaque
All animal entries are subject to committee approval. No large animals will be permitted!
Pre-Register by Calling:
Lesley Ruggles – 740.507.1105
The Fredericktown Tomato Show is an annual event that takes place in Fredericktown, Ohio the first Wednesday through Saturday after Labor Day.